Tuesday, August 19, 2014

On Zoobooks and Marriage

We love Zoobooks.  They are beautiful and educational.  Zoobooks make our 8 year go wild when she realizes her monthly subscription has arrived in the mail.  But, I didn’t realize the added power of Zoobooks when I placed the order.  Distraction.  Last night, my little Moon came into the bathroom for her bath and was holding her newest Zoobook in hand.  This is the conversation that ensued:

A:  Mom, I have to go potty before my bath.

Me:  OK.

A:  You may think it’s strange that I have this book but I am going to read it while I potty.  That’s a little weird too, I know, but it helps get my mind off (wait for it….) getting married.

ZB_Polar_BearsAnd there you have it folks.  Zoobooks help distract girls from planning their weddings….when they are eight years old.

No comments: